Thursday, September 1, 2011

Teaching



My cute kids & me

Wow, teaching Yoga is full of changes.

I have finished up with Djazzex and thank the lovely Lisa for a wonderful opportunity to teach Yoga in her dance school. Its been 7 months and during that time I have taught all sorts of people. I love hearing from students the wonderful effects Yoga has had on their lives:

- OMG I slept so well after Yoga last week
- I just didn't want to get up from Savasana
- I never knew I could do THAT
- I feel so relaxed after Yoga
- My back doesn't ache so much anymore

Yummy juicy feedback. Why is Yoga so good, because it works!

Next week I start with Genesis Gym in St Leonards. A different environment with lots of wonderful opportunities for my yoga teaching practice.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment