Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Teaching Yoga

I am very excited to announce (is there anyone out there???) that I am starting to teach yoga on Monday the 31st January.

I have met a lovely lady who is going to offer Yoga through her dance studio. What a woman!

We met and talked about times and I am going to teach on:

Mondays 9.30am to 10.30am

Thursday 9.30am to 10.30am

Its in Brookvale and for details you can just hop to my "Class Times" page or go to: www.djazzexdanceandpilates.com.

Early enough that the school drop off can co-incide getting straight to a class (and perhaps grab a coffee on the way!!) and late enough so that we can get there!

Its a mixture of excitement and nerves...fear even. Now I need to take that fear and "sit" with it, let it be and as one of my fab yoga teachers told me, "unpack" it. Often things aren't so bad, if one considers sitting with the feeling and looking into it.

So this weekend its about my yoga and about my daughter turning 9. Happy Birthday Maddy.

Have a great weekend peeps.

Hopefully I will see someone in my class on Monday!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment